Classic Photos and Other Fun Stuff for Dinosaurs!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I have a couple of quick notes and updates
for you.

1. Physical Culture Radio

Last week's episode of Physical Culture
Radio gives you an hour of high impact
training advice. We began by talking
about effective lower body training for
older Dinos, and it grew from there.

You can listen to it right here:

http://superhumanradio.com/shr-1811-physical-culture-radio-individualised-prescription-chronic-sleep-restriction-effects.html

I think this is one of the best shows I've
ever done. Let me know how you like
it.

2. Classic Photos on Instagram

I'm on Instagram now, and I'm posting
all sorts of classic photos, including:

A rare ad for Arthur Saxon's wonderful
book, Development of Physical Power.

Bert Assirati performing a one-hand
handstand - at around 260 or 280
pounds.

Clevio Massimo crushing the heck out
of an old-time spring exerciser.

A cover photo from Bernarr MacFadden's
Physical Culture magazine.

A cover photo from a very old issue of
Strength and Health.

Another one from an old issue of Vigour.
Ditto from Muscle Power.

An autographed (to me) photo of John
Grimek.

Norb Schemansky at about the time he
won his Olympic gold medal.

The cover of the extremely rare little
book, Secrets of the Squat Snatch.

A killer photo of George F. Jowett.

A patron's medal from the 1947 World
Weightlifting championships.

And there's more - much more:

Brooks and Trudi at the old-school, black
iron gym where we met.

My first business card - from a Nautilus
club in Dayton, Ohio - I worked there
40 years ago.

A photo of me training at the Island
Gym I describe in Strength, Muscle
and Power.

Photos of the research library here at
Dino Headquarters.

Photos of the Dinosaur Dungeon.

My York Barbell Company paperweight -
which I keep next to me whenever I
write anything for the Dino Nation.

Videos from my workouts.

Dinosaur breakfasts, lunches and dinners.

Our favorite farmers and growers - and
our favorite farmers' market.

And lots more. I add to the list every day.

Go here to follow me on Instagram. We
have 746 followers right now, and I'm
looking for a 1,000 as fast as possible:

https://www.instagram.com/brooks_kubik/

3. The February Dinosaur Files

Here's the link for the February issue of
the Dinosaur Files:

February 2016 Dinosaur Files

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles_february2016.html

If you missed the December and January
issues, they're right here:

January 2016 Dinosaur Files

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles_januaryr2016.html

December 2015 Dinosaur Files

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles_december2015.html

Be sure to send me an email and let me
know how you like the Dinosaur Files.
We love to hear from you.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik