The Secret of World Class Strength and Power

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

(Note: We have a nice little bonus for you
this week - see P.S. 2 below for details.
But first, read the email and learn one
of the most important secrets of strength
training.)

One of our longtime Dinos sent me some
incredibly rare copies of an old newsletter
from 1950. It includes the following note
from Tommy Kono. I think this was taken
from a letter that Tommy wrote to the
editor of the newsletter - or perhaps it
was from a conversation they had.

The interesting thing is that this was
written BEFORE Tommy has won a U.S.
Senior National title, a World weightlifting
championship or an Olympic Gold Medal -
so this is when he was standing on the
door to greatness.

And more than anything else, this gives
you an insight into what made him one
of the greatest weightlifters of all time:

I've learned that it isn't so much the
muscle size that makes a lifter a heavy-
weight, but how he thinks.

I could outpress [Mr. America and Mr.
Universe winner, Steve Reeves] even
when my arms measured more than
three full inches less than his.

Why can't I outpress [Russian champion
Grigori] Novak and all the rest?

Simply because I have not "talked" my
subconcsious mind into it.

For instance, if the World's record in
the Press for a light-weight was 500
lbs., I'm sure I would be pressing, and
for that matter practically everyone,
about 300 lbs. and not think much
about it.

It is only as one approaches the world's
record or some fabulously sounding
figures that they assume it is hard.
Naturally it is hard, but when you
think it is impossible to surpass the
record then you immediately set up
a barrier in your mind causing you to
hit a standstill.

This is one of my theories, and so far
it has worked fine.

Wow - powerful stuff, indeed!

And that's how the mind of a champion
works. And how you can program your
mind for championship performance.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. I cover many more secrets of old-
school training and championship
mindpower in Dinosaur Training. If
you don't have a copy, grab it today:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_training.html

P.S. 2. Since mindpower is on my mind
(no pun intended), I'm going to give you
a chance to grab a great little bonus.

Order a hard-copy edition of any book or
course from me this week, and in the
special instructions section of the on-line
order form, ask me to send you a free
mindpower CD.

The CD is titled"Unleash Your Inner
Strength: The Seven Keys to Concentration."

This offer is good this week only, and only
while supplies of the CD last - so step
up and take action.

You can find the hard-copy editions of
my books and courses right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Remember, you have to order a hard-
copy book or course (or a DVD) to get
the bonus. It's not available with our
Kindle and PDF products.

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Strength
begins in your imagination and in your
mind." - Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************