Can You Guess the Title of My New Book?

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

There’s a great new strength-training book coming to you from Dinosaur Headquarters.

Normally, I’d go ahead and tell you the title – and show you the cover – and let you go ahead and place an order for the little monster.

But not this time.

This time, we’re going to have a little contest.

So here’s the deal.

The first reader to guess the title of the new book gets a free copy!

And I’ll give you three clues:

1. There are THREE words in the title.

2. I use all three words in my emails on a regular basis.

3. None of the three words in the title begin with the same letter.

Now, for the sake of clarity, I’ll mention that the book has a subtitle as well – but this contest only applies to the main title.

Standard rules apply.

1. One guess per reader.

2. Email your guess to me at Dinosaur Headquarters.

3. Don’t bother asking Bill Hinbern, John Wood or anyone else – because they won’t tell you.

4. Do not email Trudi and ask her to tell you – she won’t tell you, either.

5. My layout and design team knows – and so does my printer – but once again, don’t bother. They’re sworn to secrecy, too.
So there you have it – and remember, the first correct guess wins!

As always, thanks for reading – and good luck to everyone!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. In the meantime, we’re filling orders for other products like crazy – and this little monster was the number one seller last week:

http://brookskubik.com/legacy_of_iron4.html