News and Updates for Dinosaurs!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Happy Sunday to everyone, and let me give
you some quick updates.

1. Dinosaur Neck Training

I'll be doing an interview on SuperHuman
Radio at 12:00 noon EST on Monday. We'll
cover Dinosaur Neck Training. You can
listen live or download a recording
at your convenience. To listen to the show,
just head over to the SHR website at 12:00
on Monday.

I *think* the below link will take you to
SHR -- if not, just google for it:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/

By the way, if you look around on the SHR website,
you'll find a list of the 10 most popular shows
since SHR was launched. My first SHR interview,
when we covered Dinosaur Training, is currently
ranked right up there -- I think it's the number
2 most popular show. If you missed it, be sure to
listen to the recorded version:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/605-dinosaur-training.html

There's no charge for SHR shows. I consider them
a Public Service Announcement. I think I've done
10 or 12 of them so far, so there's lots to listen
to in the SHR archives.

2. York Hoodies

It's officially winter-time, and that means
hoodie season. My buddy John Wood still has
some heavy-duty York Barbell Club hoodies in
stock, and they're just the thing for this time
of the year:

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/products/york-barbell-club-hooded-sweatshirt-0

3. Dinosaur Bodyweight Training

If you're a bodyweight fan, or if you've been
thinking about giving bodyweight training a try
(or mixing it up with your barbell, dumbbell or
kettlebell work), then you're going to want a
copy of Dinosaur Bodyweight Training. Readers
have been giving the little monster rave reviews:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_bodyweight.html


4. The December Dino Files

I'm finishing up the December issue of the Dinosaur
Files newsletter. It's going to be another great
issue with plenty of hard-hitting training articles.
If you subscribe, you're in for a treat!

5. Dinosaur Training Seminars

Are you interested?

If enough of you are, it just might happen in 2012!

So -- if you'd like to attend a Dinosaur training
seminar, do this: shoot me an email and tell me (1)
where you live, and (2) what you'd most like me to
cover.

Obviously, I can't travel everywhere, and I can't
cover every possible topic, but let me know where you
live and what interests you the most, and I'll see
what I can do.

6. Holiday orders

Get them in as soon as you can -- we want to get a
jump on the gremlins in the mail.

7. Autographs

I am always honored to sign a book or course for you,
but you have to ask! If someone orders a book or course
for you as a present, be sure they know that they can
ask for an autograph -- and when they do, they should
give me your name so I can personalize the message.

That wraps things up for now -- I need to get back
to work on the Dinosaur Files!

As always, thanks for reading and have a great day.
If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. If you're looking for an easy place to do some
Holiday shopping, Dino Headquarters is what you want:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html


P.S. 2. Save clams on shipping and handling by ordering
several books, courses, DVD's, or Dinosaur Training
t-shirts, sweatshirts, or hoodies at one time -- and
remember, if you're ordering a present for someone, ask
for an autograph! It makes it even more special.

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day. "If old-school strength
training was good enough for John Grimek and Steve Stanko,
it's good enough for me." -- Brooks Kubik