Breaking News -- The John Grimek Course!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

If you missed my earlier e-mail, here's the
breaking news -- the sales page for the John
Grimek training course is up -- and it's
right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/johngrimek_course.html

We're doing a pre-publication special, as we
always do. That tells me how many copies to
order for the initial printing. Otherwise, I
always order too few or too many.

We always give a bonus to everyone who orders
during one of our pre-publication specials. But
this is John Grimek -- so this time, it's going
to be a double bonus. That's because Grimek was
special -- and because I'm a big Grimek fan.

It's also because Grimek's family immigrated to
the US from Slovakia -- as did my family (on my
father's side) -- and heck, we Slovaks have to
stick together.

So, as I said -- it's a double bonus this time.

PLUS -- everyone who orders today gets a third
bonus -- but it's only available today.

If you want to order by check or money order,
send me an email and let me know you are going
to order by snail mail -- and I'll put you in
the triple bonus pile.

IMPORTANT -- if you'd like me to autograph your
course, pls include an autograph request in the
Special Comments section of the on-line order
form.

I'm always happy to autograph a book or course
for you -- in fact, I'm honored to do so -- but
you have to ask.

ALSO -- if you are overseas or in Canada or
Mexico and you want to save some clams by
ordering several Dinosaur goodies at the same
time, shoot me an email and let me know what
you want -- and we'll figure out what the
postage would be.

Any other questions, shoot me an email!

As always, thanks for reading, and have a
great day. if you train today, make it a good
one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link again for the Grimek
course:

http://www.brookskubik.com/johngrimek_course.html

P.S. 2. And here's all of our other Dino
goodies:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. I forgot to say -- THANK YOU to everyone
who has reserved a copy of the new course!