Important Stuff for Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I'll be sending you two emails today. This one
will cover some updates, news and "business
stuff" (such as when we'll be shipping the
new John Grimek course) -- and the next one
will cover some training topics.

1. EARLY DINO SPECIAL

I'm doing a four-week audio seminar on Dino
Training. We're in the final day of our Early
Dino Special, meaning you can sign up for one
half of the regular tuition fee.

I purposely kept the tuition fee as LOW as could
be on this so that we have as many Dinos as
possible participate in this unique opportunity,
and the Early Dino Special takes it even lower --
so it's a heck of a deal. Fifty clams for the
entire four-week seminar if you grab it during
the Early Dino Special.

The link for the Early Dino Special is right
here:

http://www.entheosacademy.com/courses/Dinosaur-Training

The audio seminar is a LIVE seminar, so you can
ask questions during my presentation each week,
just the same as if we were doing a live seminar.

If you sign up for the seminar and miss one of the
four weekly classes, you can download it later on.
However, you have to reserve a spot in the seminar
in order to access the download.

2. SHR RADIO INTERVIEW -- TODAY!

I'll be on SuperHuman Radio today at 1:00 EST. You
can listen live or download the podcast later on.
I'll be doing another ASK THE EXPERT segment where
I answer training questions from readers and
listeners.

We had a great, high energy show last week, and I
expect that today's show will be the same.

If you have a short (one or two sentence) question,
shoot it in by email and I'll try to answer it on
the show.

The SHR shows are a free service for Dinos. I call
them my DSA's -- Dino Service Announcements. I've
done over a dozen of them now -- maybe more like 20
or so -- and I've really enjoyed them. I hope you
do, as well.

3. THE JOHN GRIMEK COURSE

The pre-publication special for the John Grimek
course will be ending next week, and we'll be mailing
the courses to everyone who stepped up and reserved
a copy. As always, we'll fill the orders in the same
order in which we received them -- and we'll include
some bonuses for everyone who orders during the
pre-publication special.

I always use a pre-publication special with a new book
or course so I know how many copies to order in the
initial printing, and to avoid launching a new product
and being flooded with orders and going crazy trying to
fill them overnight. When we do a pre-publication
special, we have time to do those time-consuming
little things like address labels and pre-packaging.

4. OVER AND OUT

Okay, that does it for now. Be looking for another
email a little later on -- which will cover some
training info.

And remember -- the Early Dino Special ends today!
Take advantage of it!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link for the Early Dino Special:

http://www.entheosacademy.com/courses/Dinosaur-Training

P.S. 2. My Dinosaur Training books and courses are
available at the usual place:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Be sure to listen to my interview on SuperHuman
Radio!