It's Even Better than I Remembered!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I wrote Chalk and Sweat six years ago.
I wrote it to try to save an hour a day.

That's how much time I spend answering
emails from readers who ask about training
programs and workouts.

"Can you give me a good workout to build
maximum muscle mass?"

"I'm a beginner. Can you give me a good
training program?"

"I've been training for two years, and now
I want to get serious about it. What sort of
workout should I follow?"

"I only have dumbbells and an exercise
bench? Can you give me a good workout?"

"I want to do barbells, dumbbells and
sandbags, but I don't know how to work
them into a program without over-training.
Can you give me a good workout?"

"I need a good bulking up program. Can
you help me? What should I do?"

"I want to train on Olympic lifting. Can you
give me a program?"

"I need something to build all-around
strength, muscle mass and really good
condition. Can you give me a workout?"

"I can only train three days a week for
about 45 minutes. What should I do?"

"I need a two-day a week program. Do
you have one you like?"

"I need a good program for powerlifting.
Can you give me one?"

And so on.

Now, these are all good questions, and
I'm happy to answer them -- but it takes
time, and I'm awfully busy.

So I thought I'd put together a book that
gives you a bunch of different workouts,
with detailed. step by step instructions on
how to do them.

The result was Chalk and Sweat.

50 different workouts, using a variety of
different kinds of equipment. Training
programs for beginners, intermediates
and advanced Dinos. Special programs
for building maximum strength and
muscle mass with leg and back
specialization workouts.

I was looking at it the other day, and I
thought, "This is better than I
remembered!"

Many of you already have a copy of the
little monster. If you do, pick it up and
take a look -- you'll probably see something
you missed the first time you read it.

If you don't have a copy, you're missing a
great little book with a ton of terrific
workouts and training tips. So go here
to grab a copy:

http://www.brookskubik.com/chalk_and_sweat.html

By the way, Workout No. 41 is a pretty
good one for advanced Dinos looking to
build some serious strength and mass.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. My other books and courses -- and my
Dinosaur Training DVD's -- are right here
at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. Thought for the Day: "If something
is worth doing, it's worth learning how to
do it right." -- Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************