A Labor Day Treat for the Dinos



Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Since it's the Labor Day Holiday
here in the USA, I thought I'd
share a little treat with you.

A couple of months ago we
released a new course on Kindle.

It's the Old School Strength Q
and A, Vol. 1. It gives detailed
responses to 15 training questions
that I received from various Dinos
over the past year or two.

Many of you asked if we could
release the little monster in
hard-copy format, as well - so
I sat down and worked up a
hard-copy edition - and we
went ahead and printed a
bunch of them up.

The cost is $19.95 plus s&h.

We don't have a sales page
yet, but if you're interested,
shoot me an email and we'll
place your order that way.

Let me know what address
we'll be shipping to, and
whether you prefer to pay
by cc, PayPal or check.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik