Look What I Found in the Warehouse!

John Davis - 6 time World Champion and two-time Olympic gold medal winner.

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I thought we had sold all of our
copies of Black Iron: The John
Davis Story - but I was wrong.

The other day, we were at the
warehouse, getting some other
books, and I found a box with
12 more copies.

It was over in the corner, mixed
up with some boxes of Gray
Hair
and Black Iron.

I guess I need to stop using
"black iron" in book titles - it's
too confusing.

Anyhow, this will be the LAST 12
copies I have - because we're not
going to do another printing - so
if you want a copy, grab it now.

The cost is $34.95 plus shipping
and handling.

We took down the order page for
the book, but if you're interested
shoot me an email and let me
know where we'll be shipping the
little monster, and your preferred
method of payment. We'll work up
a total and get back to you.

For those of you who don't know
John Davis, let me note that he
was one of the greatest Olympic
lifters of all time - a six-time
World and two-time Olympic
Champion - and in his era, the
strongest man in the world.

The book covers his life and
lifting in detail - with more than
450 pages, and many original
photographs that you won't see
anywhere else.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S Here's one of the photos of
John Davis that you'll see in the
book - it was from the private
collection of his former training
partner, and had not previously
been published: