A Shocking Discovery

 
I just found six copies of BLACK IRON: THE JOHN DAVIS STORY hidden in a box of other books down in the basement. These are all we have left - so if you want to order a copy, shoot me an email asap. One per customer, and strictly first come, first served.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Last Spring we cracked open our last box
of Black Iron: The John Davis Story -
my massive, almost 500 page biography
of John Davis, the legendary TWO TIME
Olympic gold medal winner and SIX-
TIME World champion in weightlifting.

It covers his entire life - his complete
lifting career - and how he trained.

It even includes something that has not
been published anywhere else - John
Davis' actual training program from
1940.

He wrote it on a small note-card and gave
it to his training partner, Hymie Cohen.

I went to Florida and interviewed Hymie
when I was researching the book - and
when I asked him about John Davis'
training, he pulled the card out of a
folder marked "John Davis" and handed
it to me - and I copied the program -
and now it's right there, in the book.

Anyhow . . .

I thought we were completely out of all
copies of the book - but earlier today I
was getting some copies of Legacy of
Iron books out of a box in the basement,
and guess what I found hidden away in
the very bottom of the box?

That's right - some copies of Black Iron:
The John Davis Story.

Six copies, to be exact.

And I do believe that this is it.


So if you missed it before, here's a final
and last chance.

The book is $35.00 plus shipping
and handling.

If you want one, shoot me an email.

Since there are only six of them left,
it's first come, first served - so if you
want a copy, act now.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik