And Then There Were None

 
We're getting near the end of the line for Strength, Muscle and Power - so if you want a copy, grab it now!


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I want to make sure everyone knows that we're
getting near the end of the line for STRENGTH,MUSCLE AND POWER.

We have just 24 left - which sounds like a lot,
but it isn't - because they're going very fast.

I'm not going to do another printing in the
near future - and may not ever do one - so
for right now, this is it.

And I don't want anyone grumbling and com-
plaining when they're all gone - and asking:
"Why didn't you tell me that this was it?"

I'm telling you now. I'm telling everyone.

It's a great book, with tons of workouts and
some really great training tips. I worked long
and hard to pack it full of solid-gold advice
for building strength, muscle and power.

It covers power rack training, rest pause
training, training for advanced lifters, home
gym training, special grip exercises, sandbags,
barrels, finishers, specialization programs,
and much more.

It even gives you the exact program I
used when I was training for powerlifting
and bench press contests - meaning the
exact program I used to win five National
Bench Press championships (lifting in drug-
free powerlifting organizations, in the sub-
master's division, 198 and 220 pound
weight class).

Go here to grab a copy - and join the
thousands of Dinos the world over who
have used the advice in this book to build
some serious strength, muscle and power:



http://www.brookskubik.com/strength_muscle_power.html

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik