More Feedback from Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

As promised, here’s more feedback from your fellow Dinosaurs!

1. Good News for Martial Artists!

First, a belated Happy New Year to you and yours. Using your great information and training expertise I devised a program that consist of 2 days Martial Arts, 2 of Cardio, and 2 of Weights using the programs you advocate.

Anyone into Martial Arts or real world self-defense training would do themselves well to heed your advice and follow your training principles. They won't go wrong.

Your published works are an outstanding addition to combat athletes who need the proper strength training principles that are proven and have been tested by you.

John Jacobs

John – Thanks for your feedback. I’ve heard this many, many times since Dinosaur Training came out way back in 1996. And it should come as no surprise. Remember, the key to martial arts and self-defense training is to practice your technique – to build a decent level of cardio fitness and condition – and to do some basic strength training 2 or 3 times a week. The abbreviated programs I’ve been teaching for years will work well for you – and give you plenty of time to practice technique!

Brooks

2. More Praise for the Legacy of Iron Series!

I got volumes 3 and 4 of the Legacy of Iron series for Christmas. They were great! I can't wait for number 5!

Steve Lofe

Steve – Thanks for the kind words about the Legacy of Iron books. You’re in luck, because no. 5 in the series is coming out later in the month!

Brooks

3. “The Books Have Arrived!”

The books have arrived! I got all four of the Legacy of Iron series yesterday. What great covers! The books looked great. I am so excited to start the series.

Chalk and Sweat was also in the mix, along with the Bags, Barrels and Beyond DVD! My son and I started watching it yesterday. We didn't watch a lot, but his eyes went wide and jaw dropped when he watched you lift the big anvil. It was so cool. I am so getting one. I can't wait.

I looked through Chalk and Sweat. You really hit the mark! All of those workouts will fill out my schedule for some time. Most likely a couple of years. Thanks for everything.

Daniel Sparks

Daniel – Thanks for your feedback. I can just picture your son watching the Bags, barrels and Beyond DVD. It sounds like he’s a future Olympic Champion. Keep me posted on your training and your progress, and let me know how you like the Legacy of Iron books!

To everyone – as always, thanks for reading, and if you train today, do it Dino-style: hard, heavy and serious.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Chalk and Sweat is our bestseller for the month – and based on the feedback from your fellow Dinos you can see why! You an grab your copy right here at Dinosaur Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/chalk_and_sweat.html


P.S. 2 Save on shipping by grabbing two or more products whenever you place an order with us. For the Legacy of Iron books and everything else at the Dino store, go here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html