News, Updates and Questions for Dinosaurs!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Let’s do some news, updates, and questions today – and on the questions, please let me have your feedback! It always helps to hear from you.

1. The Dinosaur Files newsletter.

If you subscribe to the Dinosaur Files newsletter, let me have some feedback on the January issue!

If you don’t subscribe, please think about doing so – the Dinosaur Files are GREAT, and getting a big 20 page newsletter in the mail every month is lots of fun – and it really helps to keep you motivated for serious training.

For more about The Dinosaur Files newsletter, go here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_files.html


Also – we’re always looking for good photos to run in the Dino Files – so send them on in!

2. E-Books

I’m a thoroughly old-fashioned guy, and I like BOOKS. The kind you hold in your hand, read, savor and enjoy. And I know that many of you feel the same way.

But I know that some of you prefer e-books.

So please shoot me an email and let me know if you’re interested in e-books, and if so, what type of reader you use for your e-books.

And when you reply, let me know if there’s any distinction for you between “how to train” books such as Dinosaur Training, Gray Hair and Black Iron, Chalk and Sweat and Strength, Muscle and Power and my novels, such as the Legacy of Iron books and Horatius. I would suspect that some of you might prefer hard copies of training books (to study, underline and annotate) and e-book versions of the novels.

3. Audio Books

Same question for audio books. If that’s something that interests you, let me know.

And again, if you see a distinction between training books vs. novels in audio format, let me know.

4. The Harry Paschal Memorial Fund

Update – we raised several thousand dollars for harry paschall’s marker, and I have purchased what ought to be a very nice looking one. It will be a large black stone, with Harry’s name and dates on it, along with one of his favorite Bosco cartoons, and the words “WEIGHTLIFTER, AUTHOR AND ARTIST.”

It should be finished and in place in April. I’ll send a photo to everyone who contributed to the Memorial Fund.

5. Legacy of Iron 5

As noted the other day, Legacy of Iron 5 – Barbells in the Pacific, is at the printer. It should be ready sometime around January 25 or 26. I’ll put up an order page for you next week.

That wraps it up for now. If you have a chance, please let me have your thoughts on the above topics – especially the idea of e-books and audio books. If enough of you are interested, we’ll explore the possibility of doing them.

As always, thanks for reading, and have a great day – and if you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here’s the link to Chalk and Sweat – they’re flying out the door faster than a pterodactyl in a hurricane:

http://www.brookskubik.com/chalk_and_sweat.html