Dinosaur Birthday Bash!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Over the past few years I've received tons
of questions about my current training.

"What are you doing now?"

"Do you still do [fill in the blank]?"

"Do you use [fill in the blank]?"

"What do you use for [fill in the blank]"?

"Do you do heavy singles?"

"How heavy do you train now that you're
in your 50's?"

"What do you do for warm-ups?"

"Can you give me your exact training program?"

And then there are other questions from readers
who ask about Olympic weightlifting for garage
gorillas:

"How do I build a platform?"

"How do I do power cleans?"

"What's a high pull?"

"Where can I learn to do split snatches?"

"How do I do [fill in the blank]?"

And so they go -- on and on. Many questions.

So when I looked at the calendar and saw that
my birthday was coming up, I thought, "Maybe
the Dinos would like to see a birthday workout
on DVD?"

I threw the question out to you a few weeks ago,
and the response was an overwhelming, "YES!"

So I decided to do a special age 54 birthday
workout on September 9 -- and film it -- and
let you see it on DVD.

And then I thought, if I'm going to do all that,
I might as well teach you some Dino-style weight-
lifting -- so I decided to include some "how to
do it" on the Olympic lifts.

The goal is to let you see what I'm doing -- and
show you how to incorporate similar exercises into
your own program.

So it's going to be a very special DVD -- fast
moving, fun and exciting -- and very informative.

You can learn more about it right here:

http://brookskubik.com/goingstrong.html


By the way, the DVD is titled GOING STRONG AT 54!

That's a clue to what I'm doing. I may be in my mid-
50's, and I may be a grandfather, but this old guy
isn't slowing down.

Anyhow, we're just a few days away from the big
birthday bash -- and the big birthday workout --
and my video guy is scheduled to be here at 5:00
sharp, and I have one more workout to go (today)
to get ready -- and Trudi is under strict orders
NOT to throw a birthday party and NOT to cook a
birthday dinner (although a nice grilled steak
or thick slice of salmon would be okay after all
the chalk and sweat stops flying) -- and we're
all going to focus on putting in some old-
fashioned hard work and making sure the new
DVD is as Dino as we can make it.

Right now, it's about 80 hours and counting.
Synchronize your watches!

As always, thanks for reading, and have a great
day. If you train today (as I will), make it a
good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link for GOING STRONG AT 54!

http://brookskubik.com/goingstrong.html

P.S. 2 Here's the link for my new DINOSAUR ARM
TRAINING course:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_armtraining.html


P.S. 3 Everything else at Dino Headquarters is right
here -- and remember, you can save some clams on
shipping and handling by ordering several products
at the same time:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html