Old School Arm Training!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

When I was a kid, I was nuts about building
big arms -- just like I was nuts about winning
10 gold medals in the Olympics, winning the
Mr. America and Mr. Universe contests, and
winning the heavyweight wrestling championship
of the world -- all of which sounded like very
good things to do.

I read (mo, make that STUDIED) all of the
mainstream muscle mags, so I knew exactly what
to do.

My training program was a combination of bombing,
blasting, blitzing, peak contraction, cheating,
overload training, and double split routines. I
would have done forced reps, as well, but you
needed a training partner for those, and I
trained alone with my bench, my chest expanders,
my doorway chinning bar, my iron boots, my hand
grippers, my neck strap, and my 110 pound barbell
set.

Later, I added a heavy sandbag to practice
wrestling moves (which was actually a good idea),
and one of those goofy bar and chain isometric
exercisers (which was not a good idea).

I guzzled the high protein shakes, and I trained
like a madman -- and I got NOWHERE.

One day, we were visiting my grandmother in Canton,
Ohio (where my grandfather, then deceased, had
worked at a steel mill -- both of my grandfathers
worked at steel mills) -- and we went to a news
stand, and I saw a magazine I had never seen
before: Peary Rader's wonderful, old-school
Iron Man magazine.

The magazine featured a great article by feature
writer Bradley J. Steiner. It was all about the
"essential exercises" for the arms and shoulders.

It was written in Steiner's unique, no nonsense,
straight from the shoulder style -- and it changed
everything I thought I knew about physical training.

That single article got me away from the muscle
comics and the muscle media silliness -- and on
the road to a life-long passion for sensible,
productive and truly effective physical training.

Today, more than 40 years later, I'm returning the
favor.

I've written a training course called DINOSAUR
ARM TRAINING. It's NOT your typical arm
specialization course. It's about how to train
your entire body for strength, power and muscular
development -- and how to work in the right kind
of no-nonsense arm training. The kind of arm
training that will build the perfect
combination of strength, power, function,
and thick, hard, rugged muscular development.

That's what Bradley J. Steiner taught ME to
do -- and it's what I'm going to teach YOU
to do.

And no, I never won 10 Olympic gold medals, the
Mr. America, the Mr. Universe or the heavyweight
wrestling championship of the world.But I did
build some pretty big, pretty powerful arms --
and I owe it all to the right kind of training.
Steiner style training. Peary Rader style
training. Old school stuff. In brief, the
stuff that works.

As always, thanks for reading, and have a great
day. If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. You can reserve your copy of DINOSAUR ARM
TRAINING right now during our big pre-publication
special:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_armtraining.html


P.S. 2 For my other books and courses, go here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html