Important Updates for Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Breaking news -- I'm doing another interview
today on SuperHuman Radio. It will be on at
1:00 EST. Catch it live or download it later
on.

The topic will be Physical Culture -- What
Have We Learned -- and Where Are We Going?

It should be a pretty interesting show, and
I think you'll enjoy it.

In other news and updates, I'm running late
on the Feb issue of The Dino Files -- but it
should go out in the mail this week. It needs
one more set of revisions from the layout and
design guru (not me, I don't know how to do
that stuff), and then we can get it printed.

My other big project is the new course on John
Grimek. I've been writing and researching like
crazy, and as always happens, I'm finding a ton
of interesting stuff, including some things I'd
never seen before.

One real interesting thing is a set of Grimek's
measurements when he started training. I'd always
thought he was a fairly husky kid -- but that
wasn't the case. You never would have imagined
that he was going to become the greatest natural
bodybuilder of all time.

I'm also finding lots of interesting info on
his early training. Good, good stuff. And yes,
as you might imagine, it was a little bit different
than what guys do today when they start "pumping
iron." In fact, it's probably fair to say that
only about one trainee out of a bajillion trains
the way Grimek did when he was starting out. Or
maybe we should make that one out of one hundred
bajillion. (And I'm willing to bet that any such
trainee gets my daily email messages and reads my
books and courses!)

I've also found some other fascinating things that
have nothing to do with Grimek. One of them includes
a special Challenge Workout that Sig Klein liked to
spring on his gym members just to keep them on their
toes. It's a bear. I'm going to give it a try, and
see how it works. Stay tuned for the report.

In between everything else, I'm working on the order
page for the Grimek course -- so we'll be getting it
up soon. And yes, we're going to do the standard
pre-publication special -- and this time, we're
going to make it a DOUBLE bonus if you order during
the pre-publication special. After all, this is John
Grimek, and if anyone deserves a double bonus, it's
John Grimek.

As always, thanks for reading and have a great day.
If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. One of Grimek's favorite exercises was the one arm
dumbbell swing. I cover it in detail -- using the style
that Grimek and the other York lifters used -- in my
Dumbbell Training DVD. Check it out:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dvds.html

P.S. 2. My newest DVD, GOING STRONG AT 54, has been
getting great reviews. You can find it right here:

http://brookskubik.com/goingstrong.html


P.S. 3. My other books and courses -- and the Dinosaur
Files newsletter -- are available at the usual place:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 4. Thought for the Day: "One dinosaur plus one
barbell plus lots of plates equals one great workout."
-- Brooks Kubik