Questions for Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I thought today would be a good day
to get some feedback from the Dinos.

So let me ask you a couple of questions.
Shoot your answers in by email, and next
week I'll share as many as I can with
your fellow Dinos.


1. What sets and reps have worked best for you
on the squat?

a. 20 rep breathing squats

b. 5 x 5

c. Heavy singles

d. Other (pls describe)



2. Which do you prefer, and why?

a. Barbells

b. Dumbbells

c. Kettlebells

d. Bodyweight training

e. Heavy, awkward objects

f. A combination of things




3. What was the most impressive thing you
ever saw at the gym?

4. What was the goofiest thing (i.e., YouTube
FAIL material) you ever saw at the gym?

5. If you had a chance to train with just ONE
famous strongman, bodybuilder, or lifter, who
would it be, and why?

Okay, that does it. As I said, shoot your answers
in by email -- and I'll share the best ones next
week!

As always, thanks for reading, and have a great
day. If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. I'm working away like crazy on my new course
about John Grimek's life and lifting -- and the
little monster will be ready soon. In the meantime,
my other books and courses -- and DVD's -- are
available right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html


P.S. 2. Thought for the Day: "Strength training is
simultaneously hard work and great fun -- and that's
one of the things that makes it so beneficial."
-- Brooks Kubik