Author, Dinosaur and Guinea Pig!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Everyone keeps asking, "When is your
next book coming out?"

The answer is -- as soon as I finish
it!

That's not intended as a flip response.
It's the truth.

For several years, I did full-time
writing, and was able to give the
Dino Nation a ton of new books and
courses. Which was great for all of
us.

But last October a friend at a small
law firm asked me if I'd consider
joining them to help on a big case
they were handling.

Now, I wasn't looking for legal work,
but this was a friend -- and when a
friend asks for help, you say "Yes."

So two hours later I was doing legal
work once again -- and then it became
LOTS of legal work -- and pretty soon
it was SUPER BUSY legal work -- and
only recently have I been able to
get back to writing. Not full-time
writing, but nights and weekends --
because I'm still doing the law job.

I'm working on several projects, but
my primary objective is too finish a
book on diet and nutrition for life-
long strength and health.

It's going slow, and it's taking a
long time to finish, but we're getting
there.

And as part of my research for the
new book, I'm doing a little experiment,
using myself as the Guinea Pig.

I'm following the Dinosaur Diet to
the letter -- and I'm going to see
just how lean and muscular I can be --
while getting stronger and handling more
weight in the Olympic lifts than ever
before.

When I was a 17-year old high school
wrestling champion I weighed 145 pounds
and I was cut to the bone. Lean and
strong, and in great shape. I could
wrestle for hours, and that's no
exaggeration because that's what
we did in practice.

My goal at age 56 is to be just as lean
and muscular -- but much stronger --
than I was when I was a high school
wrestling champion.

To get there, I'm working super hard
on Olympic weightlifting. No cardio,
no aerobics, no high rep gut work,
nothing but Olympic lifting.

Diet-wise, I'm following the Dinosaur
Diet -- a/k/a, the same diet I'll
be covering in the new book.

All of which makes me a triple threat:
Author, Dinosaur and Guinea Pig!

So stay tuned for updates on the
experiment -- and for status reports
on the book. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, and as always, thanks
for reading and have a great day. If
you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. If getting back into great shape --
or if staying in great shape -- sounds
like fun, grab this:

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are
right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the day: "Anything good
is worth waiting for, but don't wait too
long before doing your squats."
-- Brooks Kubik