The Squatting Imperative!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

All Dinos know about the importance of
the squat. It's one of the very best
exercises you can do.

It builds strength, it builds power,
and it builds muscle mass throughout
the entire body.

It strengthens your spine -- including
the upper spine.

It's a terrific conditioner.

It teaches you to fight -- to focus --
and to pour every ounce of determination
you possess into your training.

It builds character.

It triggers enormous increases in
metabolism.

It improves glandular function. In
other words,when you do heavy squats,
you produce more testosterone --
which is a very good thing, especially
for older trainees.

In other words, if you're serious about
your training, you MUST do squats. No way
around it.

I call that The Squatting Imperative.

But some trainees can't do squats.
Their shoulders are too banged up, and
they can't hold onto a heavy squat bar.

Don't laugh. That's me. That's why I do
front squats.

Yes, that's right. I can't do regular
back squats because I can't hold onto the
bar.

BUT -- and this is huge -- I can still
do squats!

I use the Dave Draper Top Squat. It's a
nifty little device that fits onto your
squat bar. There are handles that go to
the front. When you squat, you hold onto
the handles in front of you.

I bought my Top Squat several years ago,
and I REALLY like it.

And one day, I was talking about it with
my buddy, John Wood -- and it turns out
John had the same problem -- and guess
what --

-- the Top Squat did the trick for him!

Fast forward to September 2013.

Guess where you can grab the Dave Draper
Top Squat?

No, it's not from me. I sell books, courses
and DVD's (and shirts).

It's from John Wood.

And you can read more about it right here:

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/products/dave-drapers-top-squat-1

Now, I don't endorse very man products.
And I don't send you to someone else's
website unless it's someone I know -- and
unless it's a product I really like. And I
don't do it for any kind of affiliate fee
or similar payment.

I'm doing this because I really like the
Dave Draper Top Squat -- and because I
know John Wood. So this is a five star
recommendation. And I'm talking gold
stars.

Also, please note:

If you have shoulder problems and you
can't do squats, I want you to start
squatting again. I want you to work
the heck out of your squats -- just
like you used to do.

Squatting makes the world a better
place -- and we all need to do our
part!

And that's why I endorse the Dave Draper
Top Squat.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link again:

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/products/dave-drapers-top-squat-1

P.S. 2. Older trainees should combine the
top squat with the workouts in Gray Hair
and Black Iron -- they make a heck of a
tag team:

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Squats are life."
-- Brooks Kubik