Building a Super Human at Age 60!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Let me begin with a great big THANK
YOU for all the birthday wishes from
the Dino Nation. I really appreciate
the feedback and support.

Let me also note -- because I keep
getting questions on it -- the order
page for my new Diet and Nutrition
book will go up on Mon 9-15. It's
not up yet, so don't email and ask
where it is. It's coming soon.

In other news, I'll be on SuperHuman
Radio today at 12:00 noon. Catch it live
or listen to the download ayc.

http://superhumanradio.com/

And that's a story in itself.

Here's what happened.

Carl Lanore didn't know it was my
birthday -- and he sends me an email
and asks if I can do the show on Wed.
He even has a topic he wants me to
cover.

Now get this -- and remember, he asks
this on my 57th birthday -- not having
any idea it was my birthday.

"Getting Older and Continuing to Train:
Modifying Your Expectations."

All of which apparently means I'm getting
old.

Or not.

Because I finished the day by heading out
to the garage, and hitting a hard and
heavy workout. I did squat style clean
and jerk and front squats.

In my next workout, I'll do squat style
snatches and front squats.

And no, I'm not going to be winning the
Olympic Games any time soon, but doing
squat style olympic lifts at age 57 isn't
half bad.

My goal is to be doing clean, crisp, sharp,
deep squat style lifts at age 60 -- and at age
65 -- and at age 70.

If that doesn't work, I'll do clean, crisp, sharp,
deep spliit style lifts.

Or clean, crisp, sharp power cleans and power
snatches.

The point is, I plan to kep on lifting for a long
time.

Because that's the only way to stay stay
strong.

And staying strong is the name of the game.

As always, thanks for reading and have a great
day. If you train today, make it a good one.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the number one book about serious
training for older Dinos:

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right
here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "If you want to be
super at age 60 -- or at any age -- don't carry
a chunk of kryptonite in your head." -- Brooks
Kubik