Set Your Watches, Mark Your Calendars!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I wanted to let you be the first to know about
something very exciting.

We're going to launch the new diet and nutrition
book on Mon Sept. 15.

As always, we're going to do a pre-publication
special. That lets us know how many books to
print, so it's a big help.

When we fill the orders in October, everyone
who ordered during the pre-publication special
will get a bonus item -- or possibly two of them.

Yeah, I definitely think we'll go with two bonuses
for this one. It's a heck of a book, and it deserves
a double bonus for everyone who steps up and
takes action.

Anyhow, it's been several years of hard work to
pull this little monster together - so, yes, I'm
pretty excited about it. And I hope you are, as
well.

On the training front, I've been having some
great workouts.

And here's the funny thing.

My main focus has been the diet and nutrition
book, and getting it finished. I've been working
long hours 7 days a week to do so. I've not had
a day off since July 1.

When I am focused on a project, I put a lot of
mental energy into it -- which means that no matter
what I do, there's not as much energy for aggressive
training.

So I cut back a bit, worked on my form and my
technique, and decided to take things a little
easier than normal.

The results were surprising.

No dings and dents.

No sore shoulders or knees.

No leg cramps from sore muscles.

My form is getting better and better.

My speed under the bar has improved enormously.

And I'm lifting very close to my previous top weights,
and the lifting seems almost effortless.

I'm also sleeping better.

And I'm down about 10 or 12 pounds, and the weight
came off easily -- while eating three big Dino-sized
meals a day. Right now I'm right where I want to be,
at 94 kilos (207 pounds).

So it's been very interesting to see how easing up
on the gas pedal has been working.

I guess that line about old dogs and new tricks really
means something.

Anyhow, and as always -- thanks for reading, and
have a great day. If you train today, make it a good
one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's one of our most popular training courses:

http://www.brookskubik.com/militarypress_course.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Never stop lifting, and
never stop learning." -- Brooks Kubik