Happy Birthday from Dino Headquarters!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

It's birthday time at Dino Headquarters!

I officially turn 57 today.

Of course, weightlifting years for Masters
age lifters start on Jan 1, so I've been
57 in weightlifting years for a little over
9 months.

Anyhow, I'll be 57 from now until Jan 1 --
and then I'll turn 58.

This drives Trudi crazy, as you might
imagine.

To celebrate, I'm going to keep working on
the new diet and nutrition book for Dinos,
followed by a hard workout featuring squat
clean and jerk, pulls and front squats,
followed by a nice grilled steak, fresh
salad and a glass of red wine. So it ought
to be a pretty good day.

The new book is comin along GREAT. I've
been researching it, testing diets and various
food and meal ideas, studying, and putting
things together for several years, and it's all
coming together very well in the final draft --
which I am now editing, tweaking and revising.

And we'll launching the pre-publication special
next Mon 9-15. Be looking for the announcement
in my email on that day.

One very helpful part of the project over the
past few years has been being able to discuss
diet and nutrition isues with Dinos, either in
person or by email.

It's been very interesting to see some of the
patterns of things that work and things that don't
work for Dinos -- particularly for older Dinos.

About half a dozen times over the past six months
I've received a question from a reader, or a request
to cover a particular topic, and it's been EXACTLY
what I was doing that day -- so I think there's
some very good synchronicity going on.

As an example, after working on this book for
so many years, I found an old book that covered
the diet issue from a new and different perspective.
It really tied things together, and made me see
a number of new connections.

Two weeks later, I talked to a Dino who was following
the very same approach -- and found it was working
so well that he almost begged me to include it in the
book.

"Be sure to tell them about this," he said. "It's really
important."

You see -- synchronicity.

It's all coming together.

Anyhow, it's time to get back to the manuscript, so
I'll sign off and get going. As always, thanks for reading,
and have a great day. If you train today, make it a good
one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here are three top selling Dino books from last month:

a. Dinosaur Dumbbell Training

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

b. Dinosaur Bodyweight Training

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_bodyweight.html

c. Gray Hair and Black Iron

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "When you walk with the
Dinos, you walk with the best." -- Brooks Kubik