Dinosaur Style Bench Press Training

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I've been sharing some emails about power
rack training and how I used the power rack
to improve my bench press, and as a result,
I've been getting a ton of emails about bench
pressing.

That includes a lot of questions about how I
used the power rack for bench press training.
It also includes emails from readers asking me
to give them a special bench press program.

In fact, I've received so many emails that I
can't answer all of them, much less prepare
personalized workouts for readers.

So I thought, "Maybe I need to prepare an
updated bench press course for the Dinos."

And perhaps I also need to do an updated
power rack course -- because the two courses
would work together pretty well. After all,
there's nothing better than power rack
training to bring up your bench press.

But before I start, I thought I'd make sure
that you'd like to see these courses -- and
I'd also like to know whether you prefer
them in hard copy, Kindle or PDF format
with electronic delivery.

Also, if you'd like to see me cover either
or both programs on DVD -- or perhaps on
some sort of downloadable video, sort of
like NetFlix or other streaming video -- let
me know.

Anyhow, those were my thoughts -- so
please shoot me an email and let me
know what sounds good to you!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. My original Dinosaur Training DVDs
are still getting rave reviews from the
Dino Nation. You can grab all of them
or one of them right here:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dvds.html

http://brookskubik.com/goingstrong.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right
here at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Train hard, train
heavy, and keep it real." -- Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************