Here Are Some Great Bodyweight Training Courses!



Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Our big book, course and magazine sale is continuing - and I just found something in an old box in the back corner of the office - and I think you'll like it, especially if you're a fan of bodyweight training.

I have a limited number of copies of four special courses that I did back in 2006. Each course gives you an all-bodyweight specialization program that includes 10 different workouts. The workouts feature different exercises covered in my book, Dinosaur Bodyweight Training.

Each course is a 14-page booklet.

The four courses are as follows:

1. Building Dinosaur Arms

2. Building Dinosaur Shoulders

3. Building a Dinosaur Neck and Back

4. Building a Dinosaur Chest

$10.00 plus shipping and handling for each course or all four courses for $20.00 plus shipping and handling.

UPDATE: We only have ONE full set remaining. After it is sold, we'll offer sets of the three remaining courses for $15.00 plus shipping and handling. These sets will include Dinosaur Arms, Dinosaur Shoulders and Dinosaur Neck and Back. 

IMPORTANT!

As I said, I have a very limited number of these courses. Everything is first come, first served.  So if you're interested in anything, do not delay. Shoot me an email and ask about availability. Include your shipping address so we can calculate shipping and handling for you.

In addition, please let me know whether you use PayPal. If you use PayPal, we can send you a payment request that includes the appropriate shipping and handling charge for the item(s) you purchase.

If you prefer to pay by check or credit card, please let me know. We will contact you by email to let you know how to pay by either of these options. Please do NOT send credit card info by email.  


My email is:

info@brookskubik.com


As always, thanks for reading and have a great day. If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik