A Different Kind of Cardio Training for Dinosaurs

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

It's been a very busy week here at Dino
Headquarters - beginning with the launch
of the January Dino Files on Monday.

If you missed the little monster, go here
to grab your copy in PDF format:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles-january2017.html

We'll get the Kindle version formatted and
ready to go as soon as we can. I know some
of you prefer PDF and some of you prefer
Kindle.

In other news, let's talk Dino-style cardio --
meaning the kind of cardio that works for
Iron Slingers as opposed to 130-pound
long-distance runners.

Here's some great feedback from one of
your fellow Dinos:

"When it comes to cardio, everyone always
looks at the obvious things, like running,
walking, sports, etc. People often overlook
the simplest thing, which to me is staying
active.

I lift hard three times per week and eat a
very healthy diet. I also stay very active.
I do all my own yard work and house
projects. I tend my garden. I take my
hunting dog for an hour long walk three
or four times per week.

When I have free time I go fishing or
hunting. I will spend all afternoon
walking a stream looking for trout,
or hiking a hillside looking for game
birds or deer. As an added bonus,
whatever I catch or kill I throw on
the grill to make a healthy meal.

Very rarely do I sit on my couch and
do nothing. I like to be busy.

My weight has stayed around 205 for
years, and my gains have continued.

Good strength training, a healthy diet,
and an active lifestyle is all I need.

William"

William - thanks for the great advice. You
make an excellent point. Few things are
better for you than staying active. And
it sure as heck adds fun to your life!

And those Dinos who live where they can
get outside and hike have something that
will work very, very well with their strength
training.

It reminds me of Jim Park, the Mr. America
and Mr. Universe winner from the 1950s. (No
relation to English bodybuilder Reg Park.)

He never did cardio or much in the way of gut
work -- but he spent the weekends out in the
rugged hills and forests of Pennsylvania, hiking
and hunting.

It was all he needed -- along with his barbell and
dumbbell work -- and at contest time he was in
superb condition: lean, hard and muscular.

So the bottom line is this: train hard, stay active,
eat smart -- and stay strong!

As always, thanks for reading and have a great
day. If you train today, make it a good one!

And remember - grab the January issue of the
Dino Files. It's a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. I cover many different types of cardio
training for older Dinos in Gray Hair and
Black Iron - along with tons of other keys
to lifelong strength and health:

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

P.S. 2. Our other books and courses are available
right here at Dino Headquarters - along with links
to my PDF and Kindle books and courses:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Lift, move, and
stay active." - Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************