The New Dino Dungeon

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I thought you'd enjoy some photos
of the new Dinosaur Dungeon.

It's in the basement of the duplex
we live in.

There's a photo of the new squats
and pulls area for training inside
when it's too cold or too wet to
go outside.

And a photo of the outdoor lifting
area for overhead stuff - a/k/a
snatches and clean and jerks.

And a second photo of the squats
and pulls area and some of my
plates.

And for comparison, a photo of
yours truly hitting a 302 pound
push press at the original Dino
Dungeon - and a photo of my
favorite gym of all, the garage
at our old house.

The photos are right here on my
Instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/brooks_kubik/?hl=en

Hope you enjoy them!

If you do, shoot me an email and
let me know what you think.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Dinosaur Training started a
strength training revolution when
I released it in 1996 - and it's still
going strong, 21 years later:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_training.html

P.S. 2. "It doesn't take much to
get a great workout." - Brooks
Kubik

***********************************************************************************