A Shout Out and a Thank You!

John Wood's new book raced up to THREE No. 1 spots in the Kindle bookstore - and that's pretty darn amazing.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I want to give a shout out
to my buddy, John Wood.
Two days ago, John released
a great little book on Kindle:

John Wood's Old-School
Strength Articles, Vol. 1.

This morning, I checked the
Kindle rankings and the new
book was ranked No. 1 in
three different categories!

That's pretty darn impressive,
but the book's pretty darn
good.

It covers tons of stuff: power
rack training, isometrics, mind
power for weightlifting and
training tips on Olympic
weightlifting from an old-
timer named Doug Hepburn
who just happens to be a
(get this) self-taught, self-
coached WORLD
CHAMPION.


Anyhow, three no. 1 rankings
is pretty amazing.

I also wanted to say THANK
YOU to everyone who stepped
up and grabbed a copy.

I know John appreciates it,
and so do I.

If you missed the news earlier,
you can go ahead and grab the
little monster right now:

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/oldschoolarticles001.html

And, of course, please post a
review after you read the book.
The reviews really help.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik