While You're Waiting for the Big Game!

While everyone else in the world is waiting for the big game, I'm hard at work on the February issue of The Dinosaur Files strength training newsletter.And I need your help to finish the little monster.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

It's Super Bowl Sunday today, so everyone
is waiting for the big game.

But here at Dino Headquarters, I'm hard at
work - on the February issue of The Dinosaur
Files newsletter.

And I need some more feedback on the Dec
and Jan issues - or just some feedback or
training reports - to drop into Mesozoic
Mail and Jurassic Jottings.

So while you're waiting for the big game,
shoot me a short email - 2 or 3 sentences
is all we need, but it can be longer if you
prefer - and let me know how you liked
the last couple of issues of The Dino
Files - and the workouts in them - and
how your workouts are going.

If you missed the December and Jan
issues of The Dino Files, you can grab
them here - there's plenty of time to
read them before the kick off:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_files.html

Also - I hope your team wins today!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik


BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: