10 Things Dinosaurs Never Say!

 
There are some things that Dinosaurs never say - here are 10 of them!


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Top 10 lists are always a favorite on a
rainy Friday morning - and it's definitely
a rainy Friday morning here in Louisville.

So let's cover 10 Things that Dinosaurs
Never Say.

10 Things that Dinosaurs Never Say!

10. "Let's skip the squats - my legs are
too sore from spin class."

9. "Been doing the same thing for almost
a week now - it's probably time to switch
to a new routine."

8. "I don't know what that does, but it will
look cool in my Instagram feed!"

7. "I saw a guy doing it on YouTube, so I
decided to give it a try."

6. "Weekends begin on Wednesday and I
never train on weekends."

5. "Let's just order pizza."

4. "Warm-ups? I don't have time for
warm-ups!"

3. "No need to train heavy - I'm strong
enough already."

2. "I want to look like the guy in the
advertisement, so I decided to buy
the stuff."

And finally - drum roll - no. 1!

1. "What do you think about [fill in the
blank with anything from the muscle
mags or the muscle blogs]? Asking for a
friend."

Do any of those sound familiar? If they
do, you must have been talking to some-
one who needs to drop the silly stuff and
start training Dino style!

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make it
a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Do you have my first book - the one
that started the Dinosaur revolution?

If not, you need a copy of Dinosaur
Training - and you can get it right here:



http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_training.html

2.  My other books and courses are
right here at Dino Headquarters:

Hard-copy and PDF



http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle



http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

3. Thought for the Day: 

"Let the rest of the world talk about why
it can't be done. Your job is to go ahead
and do it!


- Brooks Kubik


BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: