An Amazing Dino Success Story!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Here's an email I received
the other day. This is why
I do what I do -- for readers
like Justin:

"Dear Brooks,

I want to say thank you for
your training info and what
it has done for me.

Here is a little background
on myself. Four years ago I
was involved in a motorcycle
accident. I broke C6 & C7
vertebrae, Suffered minor
head injury, ruptured my
spleen, and clinically died
a few times while in surgery.

I was unable to do much of
anything during my recovery.
While recovering from my
injury I found your site
online.

You inspired me to lift big
and train in the ways of the
old time strong men. I read
everything that I could find
from you online. I could not
afford to purchase your books
at that time (Lost my business
due to being unable to work).

When I was able to start lifting
I used the basic lifts. Deadlifts,
Squats, Bench press, Rows, and
Standing press. I wasn't able to
lift much at weight at first due
to the year of being chair bound,
but I was determined. I worked
on my form to make sure it was
the best form possible. I
purchased CHALK AND SWEAT and
started following the workouts.

I have since that time developed
a lifting plan that works for me
using the "major lifts" and the
progression that you have outlined.

I do heavy (85-90%) triples 3 days
a week. All push, pull and squat
with clean and press 5x5 1 day a
week.

My goal when I started was 300,
400, and 500. I am less than 50
lbs away from reaching my goal
weight on each lift. 265 bench,
360 squat, & 450 deadlift.

I feel better than I have ever
felt in my life. I am inspired
with lifting.

Brooks, I just wanted to say
thank you for helping inspire
me to be healthy and strong.

I will be 39 in April so I'm not
sure if I'd be considered a
Dinosaur but I feel as strong
as one when I lift.

Thank you once again.

Lift Big & Be Strong,

Justin" 
   
Justin -- Thanks for sharing your
story. What a great success story --
and what a comeback!

I'm sure your story will inspire
others to come back from injury
or illness -- and to push and pull
(and squat) themselves to strength
and health!

To everyone -- as always, thanks for
reading and have a great day. If you
train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. CHALK AND SWEAT gives you 50
different workouts, from beginner to
advanced to ultimate muscle mass and
Herculean super strength:

http://www.brookskubik.com/chalk_and_sweat.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses
are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "Nothing
can stop heavy iron, guts, determination
and courage." -- Brooks Kubik