They Call It Black Friday!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Some people call it Black Friday.
I call it a good day for hard
training.

It's also a good day for writing.
That's what I'll be doing for much
of the day. (And yes, it's a Dino
project.)

The other thing I'll be doing --
with Trudi's help -- is filling
orders.

We're officially into the Christmas
shopping season as of today. So let
me go over some quick reminders about
Christmas orders:

1. Order early. We make every effort
to get packages to our Dinos before
Christmas, but it always helps if you
order early.

2. If you want me to autograph a book
or a course, pls include an autograph
request in the Special Instructions
section of the on-line order form.

2A. There's no charge for an autograph.
I'm happy to do it -- in fact, I'm always
honored to do it -- but you have to ask.

2B. If someone else places an order for
you, be sure they ask for an autograph and
give me your name. I personalize what I
write when I autograph a book or course,
so I need your name. And if your name is
James (for example), let me know if I
should sign it to James or Jim.)

2C. If you want a short note of personal
encouragement related to a particular goal,
such as "Get that 400 pound squat!" or "Good
luck in the 2013 State Championships!" --
let me know.

3. Save clams on shipping by ordering two
or more books or courses (or shirts or
hoodies or DVD's) at one time. Email if
you have questions about what shipping to
select when you place your order. With some
items, we can ship two for the price of one
or three for the price of two.

4. I'll be including a handwritten note with
every order from now until Christmas -- and
a special bonus photo, signed with a short
message. You don't need to ask for these,
everyone gets them. It's my way of saying
THANK YOU for shopping with us -- and for
hitting it hard and heavy, Dino style!

Now I need to get back to my writing --
and help Trudi with today's orders.

As always, thanks for reading and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a
good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. I'm 55 now, but GOING STRONG AT 54 is
a pretty good DVD. Filmed it on my birthday
last year. Makes a nice stocking stuffer:

http://brookskubik.com/goingstrong.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses -- and
t-shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies and Dino
DVD's -- are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "If you don't
understand hard training, googling for it
won't help." -- Brooks Kubik