Vintage Books and Magazines

I've got tons of old books and magazines for sale - including two killer items I just listed on eBay - as well as tons of old issues of Bob Hoffman's classic Strength and Health magazine from the 40's, 50's and 60's. See today's Blog post for links and details.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Trudi and I are planning to move to
the Pacific Northwest in the not too
distant future, so I'm selling all of
my duplicate books and magazines.

Here are two of them that I just
listed on eBay:



Peary Rader's Iron Man Jan. 1978




 
The Illustrated History of Physical
Culture


I also have tons of old issues of Strength
and Health magazine from the 40's, 50's
and 60's - shoot me an email if you're
interested in buying some for your
collection. You can reach me at:

info@brookskubik.com

I'll be listing plenty of other great stuff
on eBay, so keep an eye open for the
new listings as they go up.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik