Who Wants It?

Here's a classic issue of Peary Rader's old Iron Man magazine - it's on sale now - on eBay - and if you act fast, you may be able to grab it.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Trudi and I are planning to move out
west in the not too distant future -
so I'm selling a ton of old books
and magazines.

So here's a quick heads up.

I listed an old issue of Peary Rader's
wonderful Iron Man magazine on
eBay a few days ago.

So far, no one has bid on it - and
there's not much time left in the
eBay auction countdown - so you
may be able to sneak in and grab
it.

Here's the link - head on over and
read more about it - I included a
detailed listing of the contents:



https://www.ebay.com/itm/Iron-Man-Bodybuilding-Magazine-Sept-1978-Vol-37-No-6-Vintage-Rare/232993590754?hash=item363f800de2:g:-kUAAOSwutlb32p2:rk:1:pf:1

The eBay auction will be over in
about 27 hours from the time I
post this on my Blog - so don't
wait - place your bid NOW
at the eBay site.

If you want to know what other
issues of Iron Man I'll be selling,
shoot me an email and ask for
the complete list.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik