The First Feedback on BLACK IRON!

Hail to the dinosaurs!

We're in the middle of a feeding frenzy
here at Dino HQ -- and I'm not talking
about lunchtime.

We have the entire first floor of the
house turned into a gigantic stacking
and packing and labeling and taping and
shipping operation.

There's also a book-signing operation,
which is my job. I even have a separate
room for it.

Then there's the "Dash to the Post Office
Department" (also my job) -- so it's been
pretty crazy.

But we're working as hard as we can and as
fast as we can to get all the pre-publication
copies of BLACK IRON: THE JOHN DAVIS STORY
out the door to everyone who stepped up and
reserved a copy.

And that means that some of you may be getting
the little monster in the mail as early as
tomorrow -- and others will be getting your
copy on Saturday or Monday.

Please shoot me an email when you get your copy,
and also -- very important, and a very big
favor -- please let me know how you like it.

A fellow Iron Game writer -- a contributor
to the Dinosaur Files newsletter -- has read
the final "ready to print" manuscript and has
prepared a detailed book review. If all goes
well, you'll see it tomorrow.

But I'll gave you a bit of a preview right now.

He sent me the following email yesterday:

"BLACK IRON is absolutely fantastic, and it is
now my favorite weightlifting book.

I enjoyed reading it tremendously, and the story
is very gripping.

Your new book surpasses DINOSAUR TRAINING, some-
thing that I thought could never be done."

So that's the very first feedback on BLACK IRON --
and now you can see why I'm so excited about this
book -- and why I've been saying, "You gotta get
it, you're gonna love it!"

Back to work. Lots to do. Over and out.

Yours in strength,
Brooks Kubik

P.S. You can order your copy of BLACK IRON right
here -- and if you act fast, we may even get it out
in the mail today:

http://www.brookskubik.com/blackiron_johndavis.html