Greetings -- and a Request -- from Dino HQ!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

It's a Holiday weekend here in the USA, so
to all of our American Dinos -- including our
many Dinos in the military -- Happy Fourth of
July!

And to our Canadian Dinos -- Happy Canada Day
(one day late -- sorry about that).

And to everyone else -- as always, best wishes
for your strength, health and happiness!

I have a quick request for the Dinos:

If you have a copy of my old bodyweight training
course -- DINOSAUR BODYWEIGHT TRAINING -- please
shoot me an email with your thoughts, comments
and feedback about the course.

I found some old emails and letters from guys who
tried and loved the program --one reader even said
it saved his life after heart surgery (because he
had to lose weight and get into good condition as
fast as possible) -- and I thought I'd get feedback
from the rest of you.

I issued the original course in a three-ring notebook,
with the design and layout -- and the printing -- done
for me by people here in Louisville. It was killer
expensive to produce, difficult and costly to ship,
and it would have been much better to have done it in
book form.

If enough folks think the course is of benefit, and if
other readers are interested (and please let me know if
you are), I'll touch base with my new layout and design
folks and my new printer and see if we can bring it back
in book form.

It would like good (and ship easily) as an 8 1/2 x 11
perfect bound book of perhaps 160 to 200 pages.

At least, that's what I think. But let me here form the
rest of you.

And remember --

1. Have a great Fourth of July Weekend!

2. If you train today (or tomorrow or Monday), make it a
good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Our special Holiday hours are EVERY MINUTE OF THE
DAY -- so feel free to celebrate the Holiday by grabbing
any of our books, courses, or DVD's -- or a subscription
to the Dinosaur Files newsletter:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2 -- Remember to send me an email with feedback
on the Dinosaur Bodyweight Training course! If you used
it, what kind of results did you get? If you missed it the
first time around but you'd like to see it, let me know!