The Big Birthday Countdown!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

It's August 15, and that means the
big birthday countdown is beginning.

As in -- I turn 54 on September 9.

So I thought I'd try to make this one
extra special for everyone. Release a
new book or course on that day -- take
a hard workout and film it and release
it on DVD (just to show you what the old
guy is doing now) -- or, well, gosh, I
don't know what else. But something fun
for everyone.

So I thought I'd start by letting folks
know the general idea -- and then ask for
feedback with any ideas about the details.

Think about it, and shoot me an email with
your ideas!

And on a related point -- some other important
questions for Dinos:

1. Who would you like me to cover in a book or
training course?

John Grimek

Steve Stanko

Harry Paschall

Arthur Saxon

Eugene Sandow

George Hackenschmidt

Bob Hoffman

or ???

2. What do you want to see in the next couple
of Dinosaur Training courses:

Arm specialization

The Military Press

The Squat

The Bench Press

Gaining Muscular Bodyweight

Tendon and Ligament Training

Building a Classic Midsection

Dinosaur Dumbbell Training

Power Rack Training for Dinos

Olympic Weightlifting for Dinos

Forearm and Grip Training

or ????

3. Are you interested in some official Dinosaur
Training posters to put on the wall of your home
gym -- with killer art, killer graphics and lots
of old-school iron?

Let me know what sounds most interesting to
you!

And let me know what we should do for the
Big Birthday Bash!

As always, thanks for reading, and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a
good one.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. My books and courses are available at the
usual place:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html


P.S. 2 The new Dinosaur Training Muscle shirts
are available here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/muscle_shirts.html