Dinosaur Arm Training!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I have some very BIG NEWS for Dinos!

I've just finished a new Dino-style
training course -- and I think you're
really going to like it.

The title is DINOSAUR ARM TRAINING.

And as you might guess, it teaches you
how to build BIG, STRONG and RUGGED arms.

Arms that are big, thick, muscular and
powerful looking -- and every bit as
strong as they look.

It's going to be a BIG course --
8 1/2 x 11, minimum of 32 pages
(perhaps more) -- with photos of old
timers from my personal collection.

You can reserve your copy of the little
monster right here:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_armtraining.html

IMPORTANT NOTE:

This is a pre-publication special.

DINOSAUR ARM TRAINING will be printed and
ready to ship on or before 9/30 (hopefully
sooner, but you know how how printers can
be). I'll fill all orders in the order in
which I receive them -- and all if you take
advantage of the pre-publication special,
I'll include a special bonus when I fill
your order -- a great looking 8 1/2 x 11
mini-poster featuring one of my favorite
Golden Age photos. It will look great
on your wall -- or on the wall of your gym.

ALSO -- if you want me to autograph your
copy of DINOSAUR ARM TRAINING, include a
note in the SPECIAL COMMENTS box of the
on-line order form. I'm always happy to do
that for you, but you need to ask!

So that's the BIG NEWS -- and now you know
how to step up, jump to the head of the
line and reserve your copy of DINOSAUR ARM
TRAINING.

As always, thanks for reading and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a
good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link for DINOSAUR ARM
TRAINING:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_armtraining.html

P.S. 2 -- To order my other Dinosaur Training
books and courses, go here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html