Autograph Requests for Dinos

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

It's Holiday season, and we're getting
a ton of orders from sisters, girlfriends,
wives and mothers.

Some of them ask for an autograph on the
books and courses they order -- but some
don't. We try to follow up and see if an
autograph is desired (it always is), but
that takes time and slows things down by
a day or two.

So please help us to help you -- and do
this:

1. If you place an order for a book or course
and you want me autograph it and include a
brief personal message, then ask for an
autograph in the Special Instructions section
of the on-line order form.

1A. Give the name you want me to use when I
write the message to you -- "James" or "Jim" --
"Mike" or "Michael", etc.

1B. If you want the message to reflect a personal
goal ("Good luck in hitting that big 500 pound
squat!"), then let me know.

2. If someone else places an order for you,
as a Christmas or birthday gift, please ask them
to request an autograph and to give me the info
I need for a personal message to you.

3. Several folks have asked how much I charge
for autographs.

The answer is ZIPPO. NOTHING. NO CHARGE. It's a
special free bonus for Dinos. A way to help make
your book or course a little more special and a
little more memorable.

4. As I've said before, I'm always happy to
autograph a book or course and include a brief
personal message to the reader. In fact, I'm
honored to do so. All you have to do is ask!

As always, thanks for reading and have a great day.
If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Dinosaur Headquarters is your one-stop shopping
place for great gifts for serious strength trainers,
garage gorillas, cellar-dwellers, fans of Iron game
history, and other physical cultural enthusiasts. You
can find my books, courses, and DVD's right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. Save clams on shipping by ordering two or
more products at one time!

P.S. 3. Thought for the day: "The answer to any
training question is to KEEP ON TRAINING. Think
it through, make a plan, and implement." -- Brooks
Kubik