No, I'm Not Crazy!

I'm not crazy - but a lot of people seem to think I am - read why in today's post!


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Last week I mentioned that the July-
Aug issue of The Dinosaur Files
strength training newsletter was out
and available.

I also mentioned that it includes
an article about two young weight-
lifters who decided to go live on a
south seas island; enjoy a healthy,
natural lifestyle; get lots of sun-
shine; eat tons of fresh fruits and
vegetables; and do plenty of barbell
training.

And I mentioned that they got really
good results from their two-man
experiment.

As in - get this - one of them gained
35 pounds of muscle.

And he wasn't a beginner.

He was an Australian weightlifting
champion.

The other man was an Australian and
New Zealand weightlifting champion.

He gained 6 or 7 pounds of muscle -
but he did it without any leg training
at all (because he wanted to specialize
on his upper body and his pressing
strength). If he had done squats, you
can imagine how much more he would
have gained.

The article details their exact diet -
what they ate every day - and what
they didn't eat.

It also gives their exact training pro-
gram, with several different workouts
they used during the course of their
experiment.

I also suggested that it might be fun
and more than a little interesting to
give their diet and training program
a try - just to see what happens.

Or, at the very least, to try a modified
version of their diet and training
program.

And see what happens.

I thought that was a good idea, but,
of course, I got a lot of emails asking
if I was crazy.

"Move to the South Seas? I can't do
that! Are you CRAZY?!"

So let me clarify something.

I am NOT suggesting that you move
to the south seas (although frankly,
it sounds more than a little intriguing).

I AM suggesting that you read this
article - and that you consider doing
an experiment of your own:

1. Train old school - on the basics -
with basic equipment. It can be barbell
training, dumbbell training, kettlebell
training, bodyweight training, heavy
awkward objects or a combination of
them.

2. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.

3. Get enough rest and sleep every day.

4. Get out in the sun every day.

5. Be active.

6. Do everything you can to keep your
stress levels as low as possible.

7. Follow the old school rules of good
health as much as you can.

And see what happens.

You might surprise yourself.

You see, I'm not crazy - I'm just very
interested in seeing what happens
when people follow a truly healthy
diet and lifestyle - and combine it
with regular strength training.

Whether they do it here or in the
south Pacific.

Here's the link to grab the July-Aug
issue of The Dinosaur Files - go ahead
and grab it - and read the complete
article - I think you'll find it  to be
interesting and thought-provoking:

July-Aug Dino Files

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles-julyaugust2018.html

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make
it a good one!

Yours in  strength,

Brooks Kubik
BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: