Dinosaur Feedback from Around the World!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

The feedback continues to come flying in from Dinos around the world. Here’s a look at some of the morning’s mail here at Dino HQ:

1. Chalk and Sweat Hits the UK

Received my copy this morning, Brooks. Thanks for such amazingly quick shipping, it arrived even quicker than post from my own country! Pterodactyl Mail rocks, as does Trudi. Hoodie is great too, will definitely keep me warm and motivated when I'm squatting PBs in the snow. Have a great holiday. – Graeme Moore

Graeme – That was FAST! You ordered on Friday evening, and received it in the UK on Wednesday. That may be a new record – especially for December, with all the snow and ice you’re having, not to mention all the other Holiday mail. Enjoy the book, and yes, the hoodie will keep you warm – mine works very well for those cold-weather workouts! – Brooks

2. Chalk and Sweat in California

Received Chalk and Sweat today. It was probably here yesterday but we had no mail delivery due to the heavy rains here in California. It looks great -- I’ve already read several chapters! I will be incorporating my new Trap Bar, which is supposed to be delivered Thursday, and I am really looking forward to getting started with it. Take care and the best of Holidays to you, Trudi and your family, from “my Trudy” and me! – Mitch Giese

Mitch – Thanks for the report. I’m glad the book got there in spite of the wet weather. Enjoy the Trap Bar, and keep me posted on your training and your progress! – Brooks

3. “What A Grand Slam!”


Thank Trudi for getting Chalk and Sweat to me so fast! I am in Kansas and received it on Monday! What a grand slam, love the cover and the great 8 x 11 pic of Mr. Davis! So many killer routines to choose from. Thank you for putting out real, results producing training advice! I'm 36 and will be training Dino style for the rest of my life! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Brooks! Also, thanks for taking the time to autograph "the little monster" for me! -- Jeremy Miles

Jeremy – Thanks for the update, and I will definitely pass the THANK YOU along to Trudi. She works incredibly hard to get books and other items out to everyone. I write, she ships – it’s a total team effort! -- Brooks

4. Outsmarted!

Brooks, I know the book arrived yesterday, only problem my daughter Trini ordered it for me for Xmas. Now I can't read it until Christmas morning. –Joe Tarach

Joe – You’ll just have to bribe her. Jewelry,clothing or cash should work. -- Brooks

5. Another Thank You for Trudi

I received the books yesterday. Thank Trudi for the super quick service! I hope you and Trudi have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. -- Steve Fabian

Steve – I’ll pass the THANK YOU on to Trudi. She always appreciates it when someone thanks her for her efforts. Enjoy the books, and keep me posted on your training and your progress! – Brooks

6. Thank Goodness She Stopped Him!

I was surprised yesterday when my wife told me that she stopped the mailman from taking a package back to the post office. I gave her a big kiss when I saw it was from you and I knew it was Chalk And Sweat. So I want to Thank You and Trudi for the fast delivery. I started reading the book yesterday and when I finish my workout I'm doing now I'm going to try one of the Leg Specialization Programs. The Steiner Breathing Squat Program.) I love the workouts in the book. P.S Thank You for autographing the book. It made my day went I saw the message you wrote. – Victor Colon

Victor – Your wife was there in the nick of time! I’m glad she rescued your package. And I’m also glad to hear that you’re enjoying Chalk and Sweat. Have fun with the breathing squat workout, and let me know how it goes! – Brooks

7. Dinosaur Training in Finland

I just want to say thank you for the Dinosaur Training book! I ordered from you're web site couple of weeks ago and I received it here (to wintry Finland) yesterday. After the couple of chapters I've read I must say that the book is very motivating and also fun to read!

The thing that you say in the first chapters of the book about training hard and even harder gives a great inspiration and made me realize that if I really want to develop my strength (and health) capacity I must always try to push harder. I'm sure that the rest of the book is as good as or even better than the first chapters!

So thank you for the book and Merry Christmas!

Antti Taskinen

Antti – Thanks for your feedback. It’s always great to hear from someone who has discovered Dinosaur Training! Keep me posted as you read through it, and let me know how your training goes as you start hitting those T-Rex style workouts! – Brooks

To everyone – that wraps it up for now. I’ll post Part 3 of THE Strongman’s CHRISTMAS on the Dinosaur Training Blog a little later in the day, and send an email when it goes up.

As always, thanks for reading, and have a great day. If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,
Brooks Kubik

P.S. As you can see, Chalk and Sweat is a huge hit with readers. You can grab your copy right here at Dinosaur Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/chalk_and_sweat.html


P.S. 2 When you order Chalk and Sweat, save on shipping and handling by grabbing one of our other books or courses – a Dinosaur Training t-shirt – a Dinosaur Training hoodie – or the Gray Hair and Black iron sweatshirts:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html