Masses and Masses of Mail from Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

The two-ton pterodactyl that delivers the mail to Dino Headquarters is about ready to have a hernia – we’re buried in feedback about the cover of Chalk and Sweat. Right now, it’s about 50/50 between positive and negative feedback.

That’s right – negative feedback. I’ll share some examples a little later in the day.

But for now, here’s where to find the cover – and then here are some of the POSITIVE responses from Dinos around the world.

The Chalk and Sweat Cover is here:

http://brookskubik.com/chalk_and_sweat.html

And here’s some feedback from the Dinos:

The cover is fantastic. Can’t wait to order my copy! – Ben Wiley

Looks good! When’s it out? – Martin Przybylak

Awesome cover photo! John Davis was the man! Thanks! -- Keith Supernavage

Excellent cover, Brooks. One of my all-time favorite photos of one of my all-time favorite lifters. Works for me. – Peter Yates

Excellent picture! I'm sure he made that lift just by looking at the determination in his face. I saw the picture earlier this morning while I was glancing through the December issue of Dino Files before I left for work. Looks like another great issue. Thanks! – Bill Marchese

Outstanding cover photo, Brooks! – Muata Kamdibe

I didn't think you could top the cover to Legacy of Iron III with the great Stanko and the 1000 pound total, but now you pull out John Davis muscling out the train-car axle! As we used to say back in the day -- OUTASITE! – Paul Murray

There is NO WAY I will miss a book with a title like CHALK AND SWEAT – or a book with John Davis lifting the Apollon Wheels on the cover! Have you seen the video clip of John's lift of the Wheels? VERY impressive, especially after seeing his SCARY first attempt! Keep up the great work! Brian DeLong

John Davis lifting the Apollon Wheels, one of my fave pics. Check out the vid of this, it's a classic; he almost passes out after the lift is completed. Great choice Brooks :) – Chris Young

Amazing photo, look at those legs ... sheesh! Can't wait till it comes out! Thanks for the tease, Brooks. – Zach Lister

I can't wait. I know it's going to be a gem just like it's predecessors! – Jayson Duckett

Well, I can’t wait either – and I’m the guy who wrote it!

That’s all for now, but be looking for an email with the negative feedback. The bunnies are up in arms.

As always, thanks for reading, and have a great day. If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. We’ve been getting tons of orders for our new Dinosaur Training hoodies – so many, in fact, that we’ve run out and had to restock three times already. But right now – for the moment – we have all sizes and colors in stock and ready to ship. So grab a book or two and a hoodie for good measure – save some bucks on shipping and get yourself a nice big T-Rex sized package of goodies:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaurtraining_hoodie.html

Our books, courses and other Dinosaur Training goodies are here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html