Another Speedwriting Challenge!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Readers occasionally send me speedwriting
challenges such as "Answer 10 training
questions in 10 words or less per question!"
(which I actually managed to do).

Here's one that came in over the weekend:

"I CHALLENGE you to describe each of your
books, courses and DVD's in a GRAND TOTAL
of 100 words or less."

Now, mind you -- this came from a longtime
reader -- someone I would consider a friend --
and the LAST person on earth I would ever
expect to issue this kind of "impossible"
challenge.

By the way, he added, "If you can do it, I'll
order one of everything and give them away as
Christmas presents. If you can't, I win a
Dinosaur Training hoodie."

I showed the email to Trudi.

"I'll pack up the hoodie," she said.

Ouch. It hurts when you get an impossible
challenge and your better half doesn't think
you can do it.

So here goes:

1. Dinosaur Training: Lost Secrets of Strength
and Development:

The bible of strength training.

(That's 5 . . . )

2. Chalk and Sweat: Dinosaur Training Workouts
for beginners, Intermediates and Advanced
Lifters:

The ultimate workout book.

(9 so far . . .)

3. Gray Hair and Black Iron: Secrets of Successful
Strength Training for Older Lifters:

Must reading for older lifters!

(That makes 14 . . .)

4. Strength, Muscle and Power:

The title says it all.

(Up to 19 . . . )

5. Dinosaur Bodyweight Training:

The encyclopedia of bodyweight training.

(That makes 24 . . .)

6 - 10. Legacy of Iron, Clouds of War,
The 1,000 Pound Total, York Goes to War,
and Barbells in the Pacific:

A time-machine to the golden age
of might and muscle.

(34 . . .)

(BTW, that's not cheating because they're part of
a series.)

11. Horatius:

Epic action adventure.

(37!)

12. Black Iron: The John Davis Story:

The life of a legend -- and how he trained.

(46 . . .)

13. History's Strongest Men and How They Trained,
Vol. I, Doug Hepburn:

Training methods of the World's Strongest
Man!

(53! We're doing great!)

14. Dinosaur Arm Training:

Your guide to building strong and massive
arms.

(Up to 61! With 6 DVD's to go . . .)

15. The Lost Art of Dumbbell Training DVD:

The key to super strength.

(66 -- 5 DVD's to go -- I may be in trouble!)

16. Bags, Barrels and Beyond DVD:

Heavy awkward objects -- lift, throw, carry!

(That makes 72!)

17. Power Rack Training DVD:

How to be super-human!

(76 . . .This is getting close.)

18. Olympic Lifting Fundamentals DVD:

Build strength, power and speed!

(That makes 81 -- with two DVD's to go!)

19. Strength Training Basics DVD:

Barbell, basement, lifter. The basics.

(And now we're up to 86 -- with one to go.)

20. Going Strong at 54 DVD:

How I spent my 54th birthday -- and how I train
at age 54.

(That makes 99 -- which means -- I WIN!)

I am still UNBEATEN in speedwriting challenges --
so if you think you've got a good one, send it
on in and we'll see what happens!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. You can grab any or all of the books, courses
and DVD's covered in this email right here at Dino
Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html


P.S. 2. I need to go tell Trudi to unpack that hoodie!