Saturday Updates for Dinos!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I'm pounding away on the first issue
of the Quarterly Dinosaur Files
Newsletter.

I'm going to be including letters
from readers, so if you want to
say something, shoot it on in.

I'm looking for Dino success stories,
so once again, send them in.

I may do a short Q and A column, so
if you want to send in a short
question, go for it.

And finally -- I'm going to be running
a page of classified ads -- so if you'd
like to run an ad that will hit a big
group of super-serious serious trainees,
this is a good deal. If you're interested
in placing an ad, shoot me an email.

We're already getting ads for old lifting
mags, old wrestling mags, and unique
pieces of training equipment. So I think
this will be a fun addition to the Dino
Files -- as well as an excellent service
for the Dino Nation.

In other Dino news, Morgan Davoren reported
that he just rec'd his copy of Dinosaur
Dumbbell Training. Morgan is a long
time Iron Slinger, and grew up reading
books and articles by Harry Paschall.
He mentions Harry in his feedback about
the new book, and it made me smile when
I read it:

"Brooks,

I received the book this morning and have
started to go through it. I changed my mind
about my workout today and it will be
dumbbell training. I have always used
dumbbells, but you have given me some
new ideas.

Thanks for your support for us cellar
dwellers. Harry would be proud of you.

Morgan"

Morgan -- Thanks for the feedback and the
kind words. If you and Harry (and Bosco)
like the book, then I'm more than
satisfied!

If anyone else rec'd Dinosaur Dumbbell
Training, shoot me an email and let me
know!

As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make it
a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. It's a holiday weekend here in the USA,
but we're still open for business and taking
orders:

1. For Dinosaur Dumbbell Training, go here:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

2. For my other Dinosaur Training books and
courses, go here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. Thought for the Day: "Anyone who doesn't
believe in magic never met a barbell."
-- Brooks Kubik