First Feedback on the February Dino Files

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

The first feedback on the February
issue of the Dinosaur Files comes
from one of our many Scottish
Dinos, Ruiseart Alcorn.

Here's what he had to say:

Hey Brooks,

I grabbed the PDF version of the Dino
Files last night. (I normally get the
Kindle version, but I was too excited
to wait for it), and I've just finished
it.

Great stuff! I loved every moment
of it!

I particularly enjoyed your piece
about the new Dino Dungeon, and
I loved the wee videos.

I'm now fired up to do my workout,
which I'll start in about one hour.

Cheers,

Ruiseart

Thanks, Ruiseart - I'm glad you enjoyed
this month's issue - including the special
bonus videos!

Everyone else - if you haven't grabbed
your copy of the February Dino Files,
here's the link for the PDF edition:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles-february2017.html

If you grab the little monster, please
be sure to send a brief note with your
comments and feedback. We love to
hear from you!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************