Why I Give You So Many Different Training Programs

John Grimek hitting a heavy military press at an exhibition back in the early 1940's. In addition to being a two-time Mr. America, Mr. Universe winner and the top bodybuilder of his era, Grimek won the USA Senior National Weightlifting Championship, and the North American Weightlifting Championship, and was a member of the USA World and Olympic Weightlifting teams. He set several American records in the military press, and even set unofficial World records in the lift. 

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I sent several emails earlier this week
about Strength, Muscle and Power -
noting that we're getting to the end
of the last printing, and we won't be
doing another one because Trudi and
I are moving to the Pacific Northwest
and I can't take a couple of thousand
books with me.

In one of the emails, I listed every-
thing I cover in the book. It was a
long list.

I started to count up the different
training programs, but there were
too many, so I gave up.

Most of my books and courses have
a lot of different training programs.

There are over 30 in Strength, Muscle
and Power.

50 in Chalk and Sweat.

At least 50 in Dinosaur Dumbbell
Training.

Over 50 in Gray Hair and Black Iron.

Over 50 in Dinosaur Bodyweight
Training.

And well over another 50 - maybe well
over 100 - if you add in the programs
from all of my other books and training
courses.

Add The Dinosaur Files and you have
another 100 or more - probably a
couple of hundred.

And that's a lot of training programs.

There's a reason I give you so many different
training programs.

It's because no one program works best
for everyone.

In fact, no one program works best for
everyone at every stage of his or her
career.

You need different programs as you
progress - and as you grow older.

And your programs will need to change
if your goals change, as they often do
over the years.

Heck, sometimes you need a new program
just for a change of pace!

Anyhow, I "get" that - and that's why
YOU get so many different programs.

I want you to have the right program
for YOU - at every stage of your career.

I also want you to stick to sane, sensible,
Dino-style, old-school training programs -
and not get sucked into the modern-day
silliness that most people do.

Sane and sensible is good. Silly is not.

Anyhow, that's why I offer so many
different training programs. And it's
why I plan to keep on doing it for a
very long time.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. We're not at the end of the line
for Strength, Muscle and Power, but
we're getting there. It's a great book,
so if you don't have a copy, grab
one now:

http://www.brookskubik.com/strength_muscle_power.html

P.S. 2. I have plenty of old issues of
Peary Rader's IronMan magazine for
sale - from the 50's through the 80's.
Shoot me an email if you're interested.
(I'm at info@brookskubik.com).

IronMan was probably THE BEST of the
old-time magazines - and today, the
old issues from Peary Rader's era are
getting awfully hard to find.

I'm offering them to the Dinos because
I want YOU to have a chance to grab
and read them. They're something very
special.

P.S. 3. I also have ONE copy of my old
Dinosaur Training DVD, Strength Training
Basics. $20.00 plus s&h. Email if
interested.

P.S. 4. Thought for the Day

"It starts with a plan. After that, it
requires plenty of hard work and
sweat."

- Brooks Kubik

BEFORE YOU LEAVE . . .

We have more than 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore - here are several of them - head on over and take a look at the others: