A Special Facebook Group for Dinos

If you have a copy of the book they call "the Bible of Strength Training" then there's a special Facebook Group for you to join.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Long ago, someone (and I don't know who),
started a Facebook Group for fans of Dinosaur
Training.

It's called Dinosaur Training - Brooks
Kubik
.

As I said, I don't know who started it - it
wasn't me - so I always ignored it and it
lay more or less neglected in Facebook
land.

The admin bailed recently, and Bill Hinbern
took over as admin - and he made me an
admin, as well - so now we're trying to
revive the group, make it 100-percent
Dino, and pep it up a bit.

Here's the link to join the group if you'd
care to do so:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/85968831897/

We've had a ton of longtime Dinos join
us over the past 24 hours - with more
coming all the time - and so far it's
been a fun and lively place.

It's a closed group - and you have to
apply to join - and answer three short
questions. That's to keep out the trolls -
the guys who want to sell roids, HRT
or supplements - or the guys who are
interested in non-Dino stuff.

Anyhow, check it out!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik