An Email from John Wood

If you're interested in building some serious pressing power, be sure to read this important email from John Wood.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

If you're not on John Wood's email list, you
missed an important email the other day -
so I thought I'd share it with you.

Brooks,

Got a ton of stuff going on right now so I want
to keep this short.

We have had quite a few people write in to ask
whether the John Wood Report issue #2 is or
will be available on Kindle...

At the moment, the answer is no, you can only
get it in the PDF format although I think that is
a much better deal since a) the format is much
more pleasing and b)you can print it out on
your end.

Grab your copy of issue #2 right here:


https://www.oldtimestrongman.com/john-wood-report/

It's a PDF download so you could be reading this
latest issue only a few mouse clicks from now, no
shipping needed.

This issue has also increased to 19 pages including
a  bonus article by Jan Dellinger!

In this issue you'll find:

* Five ways that I stay motivated.  Almost everyone
lists " motivation" as their number one training
problem -- but not me.  There are reasons why this
is the case, and in this article, I provide several simple
methods that you can starting using ASAP.

* Some Q & A on workout design -- a few hows
and whys of how I put my workouts together, including
how I program in variety so my training is never boring.

* The MOST EFFECTIVE exercise that I have ever
found to build overhead pressing power.  I have never
seen any other article written on this technique
anywhere, but it works like magic.

* Sledge Hammer Training part I -- I am not aware of
any course ever written on sledge hammer levering,
this is the first lesson and in my opinion, one of the
top exercises you can do to build forearm power.

Our good friend Dave Marcus, Iron Leaguer, and
Strength Secrets FB group member had this to say:

"The Hammer Man's Challenge from Issue #2 of
John Wood's Report is worth the price of the whole
issue."


Here's that link one more time -- you can get both issues
at the following page:

https://www.oldtimestrongman.com/john-wood-report/

Train Hard,

John Wood 

P.S. Already grabbed you copy?  Good move. Be sure to
send us a review or any questions you may have.