Stronger and Stronger

 
Keep on training - make it a regular part of your life - and stick with it from now until the end of your days. It's the best thing in the world.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Zail Khalsa, one of our longtime
Dinos, is just about my age (I'm
60), and he's been training for
pretty much his whole life.

He sent an email last week in
response to my comments
about quitters - and about
how important it is to keep
on training as you grow older.

He wrote:

Brooks,

Thank you for your no-nonsense
approach.

To quote Emile Coue:

"Every day, in every way, I'm
getting better and better."

Just depends on how you look at
"better."

Thank you again!

Zail Khalsa

I thought that was worth sharing -
for two reasons.

First, the focus on how to define
"better" is important.

I define "better" as "better than I
was the day before."

That puts the focus on the present -
and on progress.

Which are two very important
things.

Also, someone once used the
famous Emile Coue quote for
strength training.

Instead of "better and better"
he changed it to "stronger and
stronger."

Every single day, he looked in
the mirror and told himself:

"Every day, in every way, I'm
growing stronger and stronger."

And he ended up doing pretty
darn well - as in, World and
Olympic champion.

If you think you know who he
was, shoot me an email!

We'll see if anyone knows the
answer.

In other news, Amazon has
bundled all three of my Dinosaur
Training Secrets books in the
Kindle bookstore.

That means that you can grab
Dinosaur Training Secrets,
Vol. 1, Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 with
one purchase:




That's fast, easy and convenient -
and it leaves more time for
training!

If you prefer hard-copy or PDF
editions, we have them at my
website:



As always, thanks for reading.
If you train today, make it a
good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

We have over 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore. 

For a complete list and links to all of them, go here: 

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html