The Invisible Dinosaur


Regular strength training is the number one way to stay young and strong. Nothing else is even close.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

For some reason, I've become
invisible.

During the past couple of months,
the following has happened:

1. I stood in line at a store right
next to a man I used to know very
well, and see frequently in down-
town Louisville.

He didn't recognize me at all.

It was like I was invisible.

2. I passed a man on the street
that I've known since law school -
and used to work with - and saw
literally every day for something
like 30 years.

He didn't recognize me, either.

Once again, I was invisible.

At age 60, I've become invisible.


3. I stood next to another man I
used to know and see quite often
from about 1997 through 2010.

We went up the elevator together,
just the two of us.

And he didn't recognize me,
either.

Totally invisible.

I asked Trudi about it.

"It's because you look different,"
she said.

"I don't look that much older!" I
replied.

"No, you look younger," she said.

"Younger?"

"You're aging backwards. People
don't see you because they can't
imagine that you look younger
than when they knew you."

Well, I don't know if that's true
or not, but it was kind of her to
say it.

But I think there's at least a
grain of truth to it.

Strength training is the Fountain of Youth.


Of course, it's the lifting that
does it.

It's the best thing in the world
to keep you young.

Heck, if you do it long enough
and smart enough, it might
even make you invisible - just
like me.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Gray Hair and Black Iron is
the number one book for older
Dinos:

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

Older Dinos will also like The
Dinosaur Files - because each
issue includes special advice
by and for older Dinos. Go here
to grab the most recent issue
in the Kindle bookstore:

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles-2017-03.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses
are right here at Dino Headquarters:

Hard-copy and PDF

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

Kindle

http://www.brookskubik.com/kindle.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the Day: "First
you grow bigger and stronger, and
then you grow stronger and younger."
- Brooks Kubik

We have over 25 Dinosaur Training books and courses in the Kindle bookstore. 

For a complete list and links to all of them, go here: