I'm Tired of Hearing It!

 
I don't know about you, but at age 60, I'm tired of people telling me what to do - and what not to do.


Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I don't know about you, but at age
60, I'm tired of people telling me
what to do - and what not to do.

I'm over it.

Tired of hearing it.

Over the years, I've pretty much
heard it all, especially when it
comes to strength training.

When, I was a kid, the coaches
said "Don't do it - it will make you
musclebound."

I didn't listen to them - and that
was a good thing.

When I was a little older - as in,
my 20's - people started to tell
me I was "too old" to lift weights.

Yes, that's right.

They told me I was too old - and
that was when I was 25 or 26!

I didn't listen to those people,
either.

Today, at age 60, people tell
me:

1. That I'm too old to lift weights.

2. That I'm too old for Olympic
lifting.

3. That I'm too old for singles,
doubles and triples.

4. That I need to start doing a
light-weight pumpathon workout.

5. That I need to start using
exercise machines.

6. That at my age, I need to use
drugs.

7. That after age [fill in the blank],
it's all downhill.

I'm happy to say, I don't listen to
those people, either.

But I do train - and I have tons of
fun doing it.

I also have tons of tips for older
trainees - and some really good
workouts. More than 50 of them.

They're right here:





Go here to grab a copy - and have
yourself a grand old time with the
iron!

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik